Service Standard Statement/Commitment
- Our Coaching Staff will use best practises as set out by the Canadian Ski Coaches Federation.
- Use of the Coaches Training Site Hazard Assessment Guide:
- Used as a reference in evaluating training environments
- Coaching staff will be familiar with the club Emergency Action Plan in response to accidents
The CFSC Communication Mission Statement:
- To ensure that all communication is sent out promptly through necessary channels by order:
- Website message board
- Mass E-mail distribution through CFSC mailing list
- Age chairs distribute communication through their mailing lists
- The use of the calendar on the website to relay all club and pertinent zone events in a timely manner.
Athlete Assessment Card
All athletes will have a club standardized assessment/report card completed twice a season and made available on specified dates:
- January 5, 2013
- March 24, 2013 or made available at the CFSC end of season banquet
The purpose of the assessment is to give the athletes a understanding of where they are in their learning development and to give a goal to move to through the season and next.
- Video is a valuable tool to enable athletes to get a better perspective of their own skill development
- The CFSC coaching staff will take the opportunity to video athletes as needed to help with their skill development
- The Video Plan for U10 to U16
- Each age group will have it’s own video package that will be used by the coaches to video athletes, the package consists of:
- One video bag
- One video camera
- One battery operated personal DVD player