Our Mission is to provide Alpine ski racing programs from Nancy Greene to Junior in the National Capital Outaouais Region.
Our Vision is to be recognized in our region and across Canada as a leading Alpine ski racing club allowing its athletes to achieve their personal best and grow from their experiences, and coaches to learn and develop.
Our goal is to create a bilingual supportive competitive sport environment that will allow all child athletes to achieve their personal best and grow from their experiences in an environment where coaches are encouraged to learn and develop.
Our key operating principles are:
- Athlete Centered, Coach Led, Parent Supported.
- Operate as an independent not-for profit organization.
- Committed to delivering best in class training to our athletes, supporting continuous improvement and education for coaches and volunteers.
- Work in partnership with Camp Fortune to promote the region across Canada and non-competition with the CF Ski School.
- Fostering positive code of conduct for athletes coaches and parents, inclusiveness integrity, transparency and respect.
- Sanction both AOA and SQA membership and promote bilingualism as a communication standard.
2015- 2016 Board of Directors
President – Nancy Anctil
Chair of the Alpine Committee – Byron Holland
Treasurer – James Kerr
Legal and Governance – Chris Meszaros
Secretary – TBD after AGM Meeting
Program Director – Patrick Biggs
Member Services (Age Group Chairs)
NG Iain MacDonald and Vacant
U10 Alain Brisebois
U12 Rob Stanton
U14 Michael Villeneuve
U16 Patricia Harrison
U18 Jim Michelis
University Gabriel Bouffard (Head Coach)
National Capital Division – Nancy Anctil
Outaouais Ski Zone – Nancy Anctil
Equipment – Yannick Cousineau and Robin Hutcheson
Race Operations – Michel Labrecque
Officials – Hélène Roche
Volunteers – Stacey Luce
Timing – Brian Silveira
Communication & Marketing Kimberly Biggs and Vacant