As a member of the Club de Ski Camp Fortune Ski Club (CFSC):
- I will demonstrate good sportsmanship at all times and I will act at all times in a manner that brings credit to myself, the CFSC and the sport of ski racing.
- I will participate in the activities of CSCF to the best of my abilities and accept responsibility for my actions.
- I will be on time for training and race events and inform my coach in advance of any absence.
- I will exercise self-control and listen and learn from my coaches.
- I will not use foul or abusive language or behavior.
- I will be courteous and treat coaches, athletes, officials, volunteers and supporters with respect, regardless of race, gender, creed, or ability.
- I will respect the integrity and judgment of race officials.
- I will obey posted mountain signs and instructions received from coaches, instructors, ski patrol or ski area employees.
- I will obey the Skier’s Responsibility Code.
- I will familiarize myself with and follow the policies and rules of ski racing, a consolidation of which may be found in the handbook at www.skioutaouais.qc.ca.
- I will win with character and lose with dignity.
- I will assist with tear-down at local and away race events.
- I will not steal, bully, consume alcohol, or use illegal drugs or performance enhancing substances.
- I have read and agree to abide by this Code of Conduct and understand that any failure to respect this Code may result in my suspension or expulsion from CFSC activities.
Parents: Please take a moment to help your child understand the importance of this Code of Conduct.